Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrinkles and age spots

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you take Jusuru?

Options:

yes!

maybe if I had more info

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 5

View Results

Just wanted to let everyone know after I had Waylon (who is 3 months now!!) We found out that he has Kniest Dysplasia.. an extremely rare form of dwarfism. This type of dwarfism is caused by the body not making enough biocell collagen.. so i researched up and down on what to do about this.. and finally (out of nowhere) my friend introduced me to Jusuru. it has biocell collagen in it (and its liquid bcc so it absorbs better than powder/pills), resversatrol, hyleronic acid, and antioxidents. It's really supposed to be for anti aging, wrinkles, joint pain, arthritis, hair and nail growth and strength, age spots, cellulite, etc. Anyways so we have been giving Waylon jusuru for about a month now and his blue sclera is GONE!!! Also, his legs aren't as bowed as they were. I am SOOOO happy I just had to share with others.. maybe you or someeone you know want to try it... if so you can send me a private message. I am so glad I found this product and you will LOVE it. It's scientifically proven to work... I just dont see why anyone would want to miss out on looking and feeling younger without surgery!

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Christy619
by Christy on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Wow, I haven't heard of it before but i'm glad its working for your son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Wow that's great. And u haveme interested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I voted nk,because I  never heard of this. I''m glad and  happy you found thi for your son,and it's working.

Jazzdoll
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM

No.  Jusuru is basically an overpriced (sold in a pyramid scheme type way) collagen juice.  Collagen juice offers a lot of anti-aging benefits but Jusuru is not necessarily the best option.  Do your research and shop around.

When it comes to sax, bigger IS better.

0Glitter0
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i have melasma and i am looking for something to help me

Alyssa1992
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Actually Jusuru has more than just Bio cell collagen in it. It is LIQUID bio cell collagen which is a patented product to this company. Jusuru also has resversatrol, antioxidents, and hyaluronic acid in it. Yes you can buy it elsewhere, but you would have to literally take hundreds of powder bio cell collagen pills to get just a little taste of what benefits you would see with Jusuru. And Jusuru also is not a pyramid scheme. It is multi level marketing which is the same type of business mary kay, avon, scentsy, etc. are. And not only that, but Jusuru is all natural with no GMOs :)

Alyssa1992
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:58 AM

A lot of people have never heard of it before because it is a new product. Most people who are from Cali, Florida or up north by NY have heard of it. I am in Lousiana and not many people know about it here either. It is just starting to get big here because people are trying it and it has been working for them. I actually heard about it through a mutual friend who's daughter has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. (my son has kniest dysplasia) but a lot of people with dwarfism are starting to take it because it prevents arthritis and with dwarfism there is a really big chance of kids getting arthritis because of the bone structure and what not. I will post back in about 2 months when we go back to shriners.. Waylon had x-rays taken there when he was 2 months old and the next time we go he will be 5 months.. so we will be able to see if his bones have calsified better and what internal bone structure changes have occured. :)

Quoting lady-t3984:

I voted nk,because I  never heard of this. I''m glad and  happy you found thi for your son,and it's working.

jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Glad it helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Im so glad it works for your son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)