Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Makeup question. . .

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Yay or nay on the makeup. It's hard to do makeup with glasses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trying-4-2013
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Yay. What brand of makeup do you use?
Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM
U looks good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the.warden
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Looks good. I wear glasses too so I understand your dilemma.
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM
It looks pretty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I think it looks good. There is a lady on YouTube, I think her channel is emilynoel83...she has a video on glam makeup with glasses :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I saw a Youtube video just the other day of a woman who did a tutorial on how to do eye makeup without taking your glasses off.  I'm not there yet, I can still do my makeup but find I can't quite see the back of my hair anymore when looking behind with a mirror.  I usually end up sitting on the counter and scooting my butt back as close to the mirror as I can.  Ugh.

mstrendygirl
by Irene on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

It looks fine i like it

Zadidoll
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hard to tell with all the orange in the picture since it washes the color out. That said here is my opinion on your makeup in that pic.

Eyebrows, too strong for your face. It needs to be softer when you're wearing glasses otherwise it's brows, glasses, lips and it takes away from your actual eyes which becomes lost behing the glasses.

Eyes, lost behind the glasses and overpowered by the brows. Looks like your nearsighted and if you are then your lenses will always make your eyes look smaller so you need to play those eyes up. Judging by the shape you have fantastic almond shape eyes. Play those babies up!

Cheeks, can't tell if you're wearing blush. Because you're wearing glasses make sure to have your glasses on then apply the blush otherwise you may be applying it to the wrong area of your cheekbones.

Lips, in that pic it doesn't look like you're wearing anything not even lip balm so don't be afraid to wear coral, pink or even red lip glosses. You have a gorgeous shaped mouth so put something on it to draw attention to your lips. Many women pay for lips like yours so play those babies up as well.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I like your eyes. I would tone down the brows and brighten the lips. But it looks fine now too =)

bruyere123
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
This is BH Cosmetics :)

Quoting Trying-4-2013:

Yay. What brand of makeup do you use?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)