Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Shopping

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok ladies, need a little help.  I am trying to go shopping but I cannot seem to find anything that fits right!  I have a large bust, tiny waist, and huge ass and hips. I am short, 5'3".  I am curvey.  I cannot seem to find anything that fits and looks good!  Not one damn thing, not jeans, not shirts, nothin! I do need to lose some weight and I am, but I still need clothes in the mean time!  Any ideas out there? I am in Pa, and I will not shop online I have never had a good experience doing that.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabby416
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Has anyone here got jeans from Little In the Middle?

How in the hell does the sizing chart work? can anyone help me?

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM

hmmm maybe try and find some dresses that have stretch and go in sizes S,M,L. That way you know the fit is forgiving. If you have a little waist I would try and play that up with a belt too =)

Good luck!

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Have you tried Not Your Daughter's Jeans?  They come in petites, and are wonderful.  A little pricy, but worth it.  They sell them at most department stores.

gabby416
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I have not heard of those, but I am googleing them now!

littlemascara
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:12 PM

YES. YES!!!  I have a round butt that makes shopping for jeans worse than bathing suits.  These always fit.... and they are like size 0-24.  If there is a Nordstrom Rack nearby, they are oftenin stock, sometime TJMaxx has them... full retail they run around $130, but you can often get them for around $50.  I got a great pair for $14! :D

Quoting FlyingMommy747:

Have you tried Not Your Daughter's Jeans?  They come in petites, and are wonderful.  A little pricy, but worth it.  They sell them at most department stores.

babyblue415
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM

apple bottom jeans will fit you perfectly

babyblue415
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM

house of dereon, baby phat , roccawear, sean john.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Have you thought about using a tailor? A friend of mind buys her jeans/pants in the size that fits her mutt and thighs and then has them brought in at waist for a better fit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM

BabyPhat jean might work for you.  

gabby416
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM

My mom tells me to do this all the time, especially because pants are alwayss too long on me, lol.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Have you thought about using a tailor? A friend of mind buys her jeans/pants in the size that fits her mutt and thighs and then has them brought in at waist for a better fit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)