Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Does something you wear or do...

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Does something you wear or do annoy your husband/SO?

For some reason my iPhone cover and the fact that I sometimes watch dr. Phil really annoys my husband.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM

LOL Dh hates it when I watch Dr Phil too! In fact he hates a lot of the reality shows I watch exepct 4 Weddings, cooking competitions and Jersey Shore.

ReadWriteLuv
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I have a pair of Capri pants that I absolutely love and get nothing but compliments on every time I wear them, my husband HATES them. He does nothing but make fun of me in them and won't be seen in public with me if I wear them.
jenniferlee_12
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM

lol he doesn't really say much except about my reality tv shows. Love your phone with Dr Phil in the back. lol your DH would really hate this picture.

melodyhour
by Cara on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I know! I already tagged him in it on Facebook.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

lol he doesn't really say much except about my reality tv shows. Love your phone with Dr Phil in the back. lol your DH would really hate this picture.

ae86mommy
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Aaron's not really home enough to care what I do lol. The one thing I can think of is that he hates when I wear eyeliner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

lmao...awesome!

Quoting melodyhour:

I know! I already tagged him in it on Facebook.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

gabby416
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Only things I can think of is the tv I like to watch when he's not around, he really hates when I say dinner/myself/ect. will be done in so many minutes, and then I end up not ready like 3 times longer then I said.  He hates hates hates that.  and when I talk through sports. Other then just normal stuff like when I break something, or forget something he needs.   Other wise, we are pretty much two pea's in a pod.

littlemascara
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I am sureI annoy him in lots of ways, he does me... but still best friends and very much in love.  Nothing I wear or don't wear, makeup, perfume etc... probably the biggest issue is I HAVE to sleep w/ TV on.  Usually Smithsonian channel.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

He makes fun of the reality shows that I watch which aren't many.  He shakes his head while I am watching and walks back out to the garage where he belongs LOL.

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:20 PM
He doesn't like my reality shows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN