Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

sephora.com

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 13 Replies
Have u ever ordered online? I've only ever bought in store, is shipping fast?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
3 days if you spend 50 dollars. It's sooooo fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I have but it was a while ago. I dont remember being disappointed by the shipping though.
ReadWriteLuv
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
I live 50 miles from my closest Sephora, so I frequently order online. I always choose to pay for USPS Priority rather than wait for the UPS free shipping though. Personal choice.

I find the samples, both quality and quantity to be much better online. I order enough to be a top tier VIB, (about $1000 a year), Sephora gets a lot of my money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I've ordered a ton of stuff from them online. I LOVE to shop online because of all the samples and sale items you can get, which aren't available in store. Plus there are products there not available in Canadian stores(yet). It takes about a week, but I am in Canada so its a little different for us!

Bellum
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I love sephora online- I just got some things today!  I love reading the reviews, and they have a much better selection of colors online.  Plus, like another poster, I am a VIB, so get cool samples with points.  I just like not being rushed or pressured at all.

Apr1l
by Katie on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM
That is good to hear! Thanks

Quoting ae86mommy:

3 days if you spend 50 dollars. It's sooooo fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Nice

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I live 50 miles from my closest Sephora, so I frequently order online. I always choose to pay for USPS Priority rather than wait for the UPS free shipping though. Personal choice.

I find the samples, both quality and quantity to be much better online. I order enough to be a top tier VIB, (about $1000 a year), Sephora gets a lot of my money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I have usually about three days

Nursesummer
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM
What is a top tier VIB? I order that much and am curious. Are there extra perks?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:27 PM

You have exclusive early access to hot products before they are released to the general public and your year end bonus % off offer is better. :-)

Quoting Nursesummer:

What is a top tier VIB? I order that much and am curious. Are there extra perks?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)