Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Are you getting your mom anything beauty related for mother's day?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Amy
  • 9 Replies

My mom has been especially good to my family this past year and I want to get her something to show how much we appreciate her.  Any beauty inspired ideas?

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jenniferlee_12
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Nope because she doesn't use any make up or anything beside soap and water.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Lunch and shopping on you?

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Oh and no. She buys the stuff she likes. I think the stuff I give her goes to waste.

HisUsmcWifey
So thankful to be busy with work. I'm enjoying all these beautiful holiday photos!
5 minutes ago
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:11 AM

No. She isn't into make-up and things like that. I plan on getting her some more apple related items that match her kitchen. :0)

littlemascara
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM

My mom likes Clinique, so sometimes I get her one of their better skin creams.  She also loves YSL "Paris" perfume, and I have given her variations of it, like the wild rose, or bath products in it... and she likes Chanel No 5. 

Does your mom like massage? or, maybe get mani/pedi day together? Like pick a color, add a gift cert and tell her you'll shedule her and you on the day she chooses.

lady-t3984
by Tina on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:53 AM
My 'Mother' passed on 11/21/07. But, I made sure eac year I ordered her a floral arrangement,and she loved wearing Youth Dew by Estee Lauders,(whew,I hated that perfume,but she loved it). Happy Mothers Day ladies!
mamajody9
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually get a GC for a mani and pedi...and then we both go together. It's an annual tradition now, and really fun!

Find out what toxins are hiding in your products at www.ewg.org. For skin/body/baby/home products WITHOUT toxic chemicals, visit www.AvaAndersonMA.com

Apr1l
by Katie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Does she wear makeup? Ysl is always so beautifully packaged and has lovely wearable shades. Or is she into bath stuff? You could get her something luxe at a department store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama0106
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My sisters and I getting together to hav a girls spa day mom has never been to spa so we thght she might lik it after that shopping and lunch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)