Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Girls weekend help

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Need some jewelry and shoe options for these outfits?
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Silver earrings, black flats.

mstrendygirl
by Irene on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I like the pink one with some cute wedges, as for jewlery i wouldnt wear a neckalace only for the fact that the blouse is already busy on top. some cute studded sliver  earrings and a cute silver ring

For the first one maybe a cute gold neckalace with some small hoop earrings,and some cute sandals, or flats 

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you guys :) I think I have things like that in my closet :) thank you again 

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Agree

Quoting mstrendygirl:

I like the pink one with some cute wedges, as for jewlery i wouldnt wear a neckalace only for the fact that the blouse is already busy on top. some cute studded sliver  earrings and a cute silver ring

For the first one maybe a cute gold neckalace with some small hoop earrings,and some cute sandals, or flats 

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
:) thank you. I have all but the wedges in my closet already :). Now to go shopping for some lol.

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Agree

Quoting mstrendygirl:

littlemascara
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:14 AM

ditto!

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Line Of Glittering Pink Stars

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Oh darn ;)

Quoting KelliansMom:

:) thank you. I have all but the wedges in my closet already :). Now to go shopping for some lol.

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Agree

Quoting mstrendygirl:

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

lol I know I can hear my husband now ...you have 40 pairs of shoes lol why do you need a new pair ...

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Oh darn ;)

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Agree

Quoting mstrendygirl:

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Lol! Oh men are so silly.

Quoting KelliansMom:

lol I know I can hear my husband now ...you have 40 pairs of shoes lol why do you need a new pair ...

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Oh darn ;)

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Agree

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)