Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Choosing an anti-aging product...

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

I was just wondering if any of you ladies have a favorite anti-aging product? I've been using anti-aging products since I was 25 but I tend to flip flop around. I honestly haven't found one that I absolutely love. The one that I liked the best was by Roc but it ended up giving me a bad rash around my eye area every time I used it. The rest of my face looked great...but even when I didn't put the cream near my eye...I'd get a weird rash around them.

I'm trying to get an idea on some new products that I can try that maybe other people have found worked good!

by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I use olay products right now. But I'm always on the hunt for something better
.Holly.
by Holly on May. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Michael Todd products! Love them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Chanel anti wrinkle and hydra beauty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Elysee.

BeachLifeMama
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 PM

This.

Quoting KelliansMom:

I use olay products right now. But I'm always on the hunt for something better

mmoyer1122
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:26 AM

I would suggest trying the Mary Kay Timewise Repair products. They have done recent before and after pictures of women between the ages of 30 - 65 after using for 90 days and the results are incredible. I have been using it for 5 weeks now and see a dramatic difference in my lines, aging spots and all over even color. I have used many brands of skin care products and this by far in my opinion has been the one that works for me! And even better is it has been tested and approved for all skin types so even sensitive skin can use it. With the added bonus is that if you are not satisfied with the product you can return it for a refund with no questions asked. I loved it so much that I ended up signing up to be a Mary Kay consultant to be able to get my product for cheaper. I'd love to answer any questions anyone has about it. Or you can goto my website to see the products. Mary Kay isn't just your moms skin care and makeup anymore. It is so much more than that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN