Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Favorites Lately

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

I always love reading and discovering unique cool products. 
1. Halva this stuff is delish!  It's marbled sesame seed paste and chocolate.  This brand not as good as the Jova brand, but still scrumptious.  You can grab it at World Market for a couple bucks.
2. bareMinerals quad eyeshadow The Next Big Thing.  Such a gorgeous set of shadows.  Usually the case with shadow compacts there are 2 maybe 3 that are good, but all the colors are impressive soft and colorful in this quad.
3. Rosewater and Glycerin, this stuff has a soft pretty rose smell.  Its refreshing to use after sitting in the sauna.
4. Elf professional eyeshadow brush, at only $1 at Walgreens its like you're getting away with something bad because this brush is awesome!  Soft, but full and the perfect stiffness to use along your upper lash line for smudging.
5. Salon Perfect Mood Ring.  Another thrifty beauty buy from Walmart at about $4.  So many people have commented on this polish, its a pretty iridescent lilac blue.
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo Seashore Frosts, beautiful color! Its that good I bought a back up because I believe these are LE.
7. Make Up Forever Aqua Brow Ash 25.  First I loved brow powder and wouldn't deviate from it, but this is an all in one for brows, it fills in great looks natural and seems to hold brow hair in place too.  Love it!
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on May. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Have heard very good things about the aqua brow....and I love how that bare minerals quad looks! Nice finds!

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I love those eye shaodw colors!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)