I always love reading and discovering unique cool products.
1. Halva this stuff is delish! It's marbled sesame seed paste and
chocolate. This brand not as good as the Jova brand, but still
scrumptious. You can grab it at World Market for a couple bucks.
2. bareMinerals quad eyeshadow The Next Big Thing. Such a gorgeous set
of shadows. Usually the case with shadow compacts there are 2 maybe 3
that are good, but all the colors are impressive soft and colorful in
3. Rosewater and Glycerin, this stuff has a soft pretty rose smell. Its refreshing to use after sitting in the sauna.
4. Elf professional eyeshadow brush, at only $1 at Walgreens its like
you're getting away with something bad because this brush is awesome!
Soft, but full and the perfect stiffness to use along your upper lash
line for smudging.
5. Salon Perfect Mood Ring. Another thrifty beauty buy from Walmart at
about $4. So many people have commented on this polish, its a pretty
iridescent lilac blue.
7. Make Up Forever Aqua Brow Ash 25. First I loved brow powder and
wouldn't deviate from it, but this is an all in one for brows, it fills
in great looks natural and seems to hold brow hair in place too. Love
on May. 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM