Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Crossfit! Do you like it or no? How do you keep fit? What are your fitness goals?

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM
  • 12 Replies

I like it because it pushes you to your limits! I wish there's cross fit at the gym but there's none. Our gym got child are which is very important for me so that I can workout in peace. Share your fitness routine here, what is your schedule like? Do you drink protein shakes? If so what brand do you like? What do you like about your gym? What classes do you attend? For me I love Zumba, yoga, boot camps and biking around the neighborhood. 

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 6:48 AM
I love crossfit but none of the gums here that have it have child card. So I run three days a week and do my own crossfit type work out at the YMCA. I don't drink protein shakes its a bunch of junk really bc it's processed.
Apr1l
by Katie on May. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I do yoga walking and occasional running
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on May. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh and no shakes here I eat as much fresh/local food as I can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Never heard of it.

ae86mommy
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ive never heard of crossfit. I have an elliptical in my room that I do 45 minutes a night on and then I find a strength workout on Pinterest and do that. I'm 117 pounds now, I would like to be at a toned 110-115.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mudwrap
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Wow I thought so too! But it seems like everyone is drinking protein shakes. There isn't a day that I don't get real protein in my diet. Whether it be tofu, beans, chicken, beef, salmon... I usually have one if those. Just because I live to eat!

There's no child care at our crossfit gym too. Bummer.

Quoting KelliansMom:I love crossfit but none of the gums here that have it have child card. So I run three days a week and do my own crossfit type work out at the YMCA. I don't drink protein shakes its a bunch of junk really bc it's processed.
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on May. 9, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Right now it's just chasing after my 14 month old and walking. Once I pop my 2nd and get in my healing time I'm thinking of joining some kind of dance class with the hubs. It will be nice and kind of a "date" thing for us since we hardly get out together(alone) much anymore. And of course I'll be walking, rollerblading, biking and all that good stuff that comes with summer.

zboys
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I enjoy walking and biking.

MrsPeterkin
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My fitness schedule right now is a LesMills Combat/PUMP/ 30 day squat challenge hybrid, I take Shakeology as my protein shake and love it!! I love my fitness programs because it allows me to workout anytime I want at home with my kids! =)

mudwrap
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:18 AM
What time do you usually work out?

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

My fitness schedule right now is a LesMills Combat/PUMP/ 30 day squat challenge hybrid, I take Shakeology as my protein shake and love it!! I love my fitness programs because it allows me to workout anytime I want at home with my kids! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)