Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Curtains

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM
  • 14 Replies

Where do you buy yours?  I've been looking so far at Target, World Market, Pier1...

by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Target
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninamsi
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:17 AM
We purchased ours at a local discount store.
pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 11, 2013 at 10:15 AM
My living room ones came from Wal Mart & the ones for my sliding glass door are from Ikea.
erikays
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:49 AM
We are actually going today to buy some lol..don't know where yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I only have curtains in my bedroom, I have blinds, sheers and blackout/thermal curtains.  I think from Grandin Road.  All the other windows have blinds.

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

All my windows have vertical blinds,but I go to the material store,and make scarves to go over the blinds,this dress the blinds up and my home.

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Quoting pixiemg1:

My living room ones came from Wal Mart & the ones for my sliding glass door are from Ikea.
I have vertical blinds for my patio sliding doors,but I saw some nice ivor y curtains in Ikea, I thought they would constantly get in the way. Do you have a problem with your sliding doors curtains?
Christy619
by Christy on May. 11, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Ikea, Target

pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I have 4 panels and the one I tie off to the side during the day for when we are going in & out of the sliding door during the summer.  Once winter hits it doesn't matter since we never use the sliding glass door to go out to the back yard. 

Quoting lady-t3984:

Quoting pixiemg1:

I have vertical blinds for my patio sliding doors,but I saw some nice ivor y curtains in Ikea, I thought they would constantly get in the way. Do you have a problem with your sliding doors curtains?

---terrah---
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:48 PM

We don't have curtains. We only have blinds on all the windows. But I saw some really nice ones at Target and Ikea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN