Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you switch shoes by season

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm in the process of putting all my summer shoes on the main wall of my shoe room and boots, winter heels on the closet racks. This is a pita to do twice per year. I went down to 150 last summer I'm back up to almost 300 again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Yes,that's part of my Spring cleaning. I was going to do some today,but I need to hire someone to help me.

NewMamaBoo
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I wish

mstrendygirl
by Irene on May. 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM

im already wearing sandals here :)

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Nah I dont have many pairs of shoes.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on May. 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hmmm I only really do that with my clothes. I have my shoes organized by style in the boxes. There is  a boot section, a heel section a sandal section...so i don't really change it up. I haven't worn any sandals yet and I won't till after baby is born!

Christy619
by Christy on May. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I move my winter stuff to a different area of my closet and most of the shoes I wear currently, I keep in storage baskets by my front door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 12, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I don't switch out since I don't own very many shoes to begin with but I am starting to wear my sandals here.

Apr1l
by Katie on May. 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM

yes I'm switching shoes, but I don't have any specific place to store them, just moves to the back of the closet.

littlemascara
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:55 AM

not really.  I put boots away, that's about it.  If it can't fit in my closet, I don't need it.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I really don't do that at all.  Living in the Pacific NW, you never know what you might need at any time of the year.  Heavy sweater in July or a t-shirt in January.  I just have a really crowded closet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)