Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

ways to make hair grow faster...is their a product or something?

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 24 Replies

i want my hair at least 3 inches longer and ugh i just got a trim thought that would help like a month ago, i just want my hair lonnnng already, it is long not short but i want it longer lol like passed my boobs or something lmao.

by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama0106
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Biotin
Coconut oil
Lots if water
Veggies
Put hair up in ball at night
Olive oil
Don't apply to much heat to it
Don't wash everyday
When u wash massage scalp
Mayo
Annettey19
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM
You can massage your scalp but anything that tells you it'll make your hair grow faster if you apply it on the hair is a waste of money. Eat well, take biotin and be gentle with your scalp and hair can help but it's nothing magical.
---terrah---
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Take a prenatal vitamin. My OB/GYN swears it can actually help keep hair and skin healthy even after pregnancy. I've also heard that Mane & Tail shampoo helps hair grow faster...at least that is what my old stylist used to say.

But I tend to agree with the above poster...there is really no magic potion that will make hair grow as fast as you want it to...just time:)

armywifey1019
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM

i noticed that coconut oil really helpsi apply it to my roots and the end of my hair and brush it out, put it up in a tight bun for bed.

Quoting ---terrah---:

Take a prenatal vitamin. My OB/GYN swears it can actually help keep hair and skin healthy even after pregnancy. I've also heard that Mane & Tail shampoo helps hair grow faster...at least that is what my old stylist used to say.

But I tend to agree with the above poster...there is really no magic potion that will make hair grow as fast as you want it to...just time:)

---terrah---
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I love coconut oil. I use it for a lot of things especially as a moisturizer for my skin. Right now, I'm using a spray oil that's a combination of coconut, avocado and shea oil.

Quoting armywifey1019:

i noticed that coconut oil really helpsi apply it to my roots and the end of my hair and brush it out, put it up in a tight bun for bed.

Quoting ---terrah---:

armywifey1019
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM

coconut oil has helped so much with my acne,i leave it on my face for about 45 minutes every night and wash it off, my face is so silky smooth, and i had badd ance.

Quoting ---terrah---:

I love coconut oil. I use it for a lot of things especially as a moisturizer for my skin. Right now, I'm using a spray oil that's a combination of coconut, avocado and shea oil.

Quoting armywifey1019:

Quoting ---terrah---:

---terrah---
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM

LOL...I"m kind of an oil nut. Whenever I go to the health food store I always buy a new one to try. I really like almond oil on my face. It makes it so soft!!!! It's also good to get eye makeup off!

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I don't know what my grandson did,but when I lost my hair due to treatments, he mixed mayo,eggs(gross) I know! But,it works,then he put olive oil in my scalp,my hair felt nasty,but it was worth it. My hair is longer,shiny,and thicker. I still agree with others, I don't think 1 thing can 100% guarantee a full head of locks. You can always buy extensions!

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Vitamins, especially a prenatal.
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Coconut oil
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)