Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you shop online for clothes?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Amy
  • 13 Replies

Last night a friend of mine showed me a picture of a dress she just bought, and it was so pretty that I went to the site and started looking at dresses for myself.  But, the one time I bought clothing online (a jacket) it didn't fit me and wasn't really what it appeared to be.  So, I'm a little leary of buying clothes online.

Do you do it?  If so, have you had good results?

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM
If I know the style and I'm almost positive it will fit then yes or if its a really good deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I love shopping online espcailly for clothes because I'm able to find more of selection and colors in my size but most I always find some great deals. I shop at Dots, dep shop, old navy, amazon and ashley sweart for clothes.

ae86mommy
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I am a sucker for wet seals 60% off clearance online haha. 2 dollars t shirts and tanks-yes please! :) I am basically always the same size so I just buy what size I normally buy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janeite
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I shop online at Anthro or Ruche, but prefer to do it in person.   

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Yes, sometimes
Apr1l
by Katie on Jun. 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Yes almost always positive experience
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I buy almost everything online.  It helps if you already know the brand (say, Levis) and how they fit... and you should have your measurements and lookat whatit says for the garment.  I almost never have problems, and a good return policy is essential.

Trabrooke
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I love buying clothes online do the research about the brand you are buying 

Medusa686
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I shop online for clothes at the gap, Old Navy. I've bought furniture from Overstock, Target., Walmart.  You'd be surprised the quality of furniture that they have at Target online. Really nice stuff that's expensive. 

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I shop online sometimes. If it doesn't work out I just send it back.  Honestly, I prefer shopping in stores, but once in a while I find good deals online.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)