Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How to make hair grow?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

i have been taking biotin for several months now and I have taken a prenatal for years. I also eat decent and drink water. So what else can I try? I have read reviews for alot of things but most are for hair loss. I want what hair I have to grow! im willing to try anything! Suggestions?????

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Apr1l
by Katie on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Castor oil
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Let me know when you find out :-(

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I heard that castor oil works good.

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM

You cannot make your hair grow...It all depends on your genetics and how long your hair is in the anagen stage of growth. Hair goes through 3 phases. Anagen is the growth, catagen is the transitional phase between anagen and the final resting phase Telogen. It all has to do with how long your hair is in the stage of growing. That's why some people can get their hair SUPER long, they are in the anagen phase for years, while others try and try to grow their hair long and it never happens. So good luck with that caster oil... lol Seriously google the stages of hair, that will tell you the same thing I  just did.. 

mama0106
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM
First start with once a month hair mask
U can YouTube it go to you tube and type in hair mask
I make one at home :one egg tsp honey,etra virgin oil mix all together and put it all in your hair let it all sit for 1hr and rise out completely with cold water while massaging scalp

Castor oil is wonderful on end and scalp as well
I recently stating outing this on my eyebrows at night to help them grow OMG it has been working great love the castor oil

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM

google monistat and hair growth 

SotilSol
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I've used castor oil with decent results. You can also try caffeine directly on the scalp.

nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM

this worked for me.

Quoting blondiemomof2:

google monistat and hair growth 

lady-t3984
by Tina on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I dont know if this will help,when I lost all my hair due to treatments. My grandson mixed mayo,eggs,oil,and something he refuses to tell me,my grew,grew,and grew. I must say,my hair was heavy and nasty,very nasty. But we all know,beauty hurts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN