Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you use a self-tanner?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Amy
  • 13 Replies

I was just reading an article about how men are turned off when women use too much self-tanner.

Personally, I don't use it at all, though I probably could stand to, since I have paper-white legs, lol.

Do you use it?

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I do. I use one that doesn't stink and it's not orangey. I asked my Husband if he prefers self tanned me or pale me lol. He said self tanned me as long as I don't make him help ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I use it, but only for a little color. I don't use it everyday or to the point I look like I've spent every hour of every day on the beach.
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I don't use it. I probably should though. My legs are so pale I could blind people.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I used it once and really didn't like it. And my husband he doesn't care if I'm pale or tan because either way i"M sitll beautiful to him.

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I've been using Jergens cream tanner.

babyblue415
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

sometimes 

Hollybriann
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Anybody ever use that Vaseline spray and go? I want to try it but idk. Also is it tanner? Or no? I think it's just moisturizer. I'm not sure
andrea0314
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I just started using satin glow by Avon its just suposed to make u have a natural glow in 4days
littlemascara
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I do, usually just in summer though.  I use tan towels, and it's not DARK tan, which as an Irish red head, I would never achieve no matter what and, well, i'd look bizzare. It'sjust not shark bait white.  Also, it is camo for bruises, stretch marks, etc.  I use tan towels, and they don't smell awful

littlemascara
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I got that for my 14 yo DD.  She went swimming twice and "accidentally" came home VERY burned... and then asked me if it would turn tan. So I told her ifthe next 3 times she went swimming and had NO sunburn anywhere, I'd get her selftanner.  I got the Jergens gradual tan, and now they have one with 30 SPF.  It looks good on her, she's pale, strawberry blonde like me.  It's natural looking, and not streaky.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I've been using Jergens cream tanner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN