Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

ahhhhhh........

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

all better!  I got a haircut and brows waxed.  I feel much better.  :)

mirror

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Hollybriann
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:05 AM
I want to get a hair cut. But I'm debating because I don't want too much cut off and I've never had a good experience with getting it cut. :( not a lot of hairstyles look good with my face shape, which is round
Apr1l
by Katie on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Hehe feels good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:42 AM

^5 I love that feeling too!

littlemascara
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM

just say you need a trim.  I probably got about 1/2" off.  That gets rid of all bad ends and my heair looks MUCH better.  Your stylist should showyou exactly how much she plans to cut off. But there's no point in keeping lengthif it's dry, slit, fizzed ends, ya' know?  With regular trims, you likely will not even need 1/2" cut off, unless you bleach, use a lot of heat, etc. 

Quoting Hollybriann:

I want to get a hair cut. But I'm debating because I don't want too much cut off and I've never had a good experience with getting it cut. :( not a lot of hairstyles look good with my face shape, which is round

Hollybriann
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Right. But my hair is thick and curly. So normally after they cut it it looks awful. Also I'm tired of the teenage haircut (lots of layers, because I get it thinned) I need something different but I'm afraid of change lol

Quoting littlemascara:

just say you need a trim.  I probably got about 1/2" off.  That gets rid of all bad ends and my heair looks MUCH better.  Your stylist should showyou exactly how much she plans to cut off. But there's no point in keeping lengthif it's dry, slit, fizzed ends, ya' know?  With regular trims, you likely will not even need 1/2" cut off, unless you bleach, use a lot of heat, etc. 

Quoting Hollybriann:

littlemascara
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Sounds like you need a new stylist, because a trim should not make your hairstyle look awful no matter what your hairtype.  Find one that understands curly hair.  Good luck!!

Quoting Hollybriann:

Right. But my hair is thick and curly. So normally after they cut it it looks awful. Also I'm tired of the teenage haircut (lots of layers, because I get it thinned) I need something different but I'm afraid of change lol

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Hollybriann:

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I had one in February and she barely cut any hair off!   I need another hair cut and it's time to get my brows done again. 

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Nice! Im going in to get my hair done in a couple of weeks 

Medusa686
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I get my haircut on 7/13. Can't wait.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)