Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Best skin

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 12 Replies

Who do you think has the best skin in Hollywood?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Good question!  I used to be all over J Lo and her "glow" but that was a couple years ago. Lately I have been really loving clear fair skin, like on Taylor Swift. It's like porcelain ....so pretty.

Apr1l
by Katie on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM

hmm I don't know

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Hmm, not sure. It's hard to tell. They usually have so much makeup on or they're air brushed, they alll look flawless!

littlemascara
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Hm... I don't know.  it's hard to know.  But I appreciate older actresses who have let themselves age naturally without fillers, injections, facelifts etc that radically alter their looks.  Like Annette Benning is just beautiful I think. 

jenniferlee_12
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM

She does look likee a porcelan doll.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Good question!  I used to be all over J Lo and her "glow" but that was a couple years ago. Lately I have been really loving clear fair skin, like on Taylor Swift. It's like porcelain ....so pretty.

bohomamma
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Nicole Kidman, I believe she really takes care of her fair complexion and I think she is beautiful.  Her skin and hair are amazing.

jenniferlee_12
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Love her hair

Quoting bohomamma:

Nicole Kidman, I believe she really takes care of her fair complexion and I think she is beautiful.  Her skin and hair are amazing.

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Maybe Nia Long

bigred1058
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Depends.. I think a lot of women look great without makeup. Jessica Alba and Jessica Simpson both are beautiful naturally . Helen Mirren and Sophia Loren look AHMAZING. For their ages.
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:52 PM

The celebs with the best skin... hmmm....Just look at some of the older women who look A-MAZING and you'll be able to tell lol. 

Hell look at freaking Barbara Streisand! Went to see Guilt Trip with my husband and his parents (cause his dad is barbara nuts lol) and she looks amazing for her age.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN