Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Need suggestions for over the counter skincare????

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 13 Replies

I use to use Obagi which is sold at spas and it is very expensive. It has the retin A in it. Looking for something a little less money! Was looking at the ROC brand because it does contain the Retin A. Any other suggestions????? 

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hairazor
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Rodan & Fields. Hands down the most effective skincare product for your dollar.

jenniferlee_12
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Bump no clue
ms-superwoman
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I use Mary Kay's new Timewize line.

littlemascara
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Obagi is good.  I think ROC will dissapoint you.  If you use an RX retin A, are you just looking for good moisture etc to add?  I think Korres is really good, their wild rose line would suit your skin if you are no longer getting an RX for retin-a, it's a natural retinoid.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I know some people have luck ordering retin-a overseas 

Pauline113
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Have you heard of Nerium AD?  It is awesome and works.  It does not contain Retinol A but is now being endorsed by Professional Plastic Surgeons.  It is not cheap initially but the company offers you a 30 day money back guarantee to start the product and then what is amazing is once you see results and recommend 3 people that order the product you get yours for only 9.95 per month.  For more information on Nerium AD go to http://paulineallen.theneriumlook.com/   This is my own private website and the little information it asks for in the beginning will only be visible to ME - not to the company.  Take a look, there is so much to benefit by this product.

Trist26
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Rodan and Fields plus you get a 60 days to get your money back if it doesn't work, no loss!!  I've used many different products and their products make my skin feel and look amazing compared to others.  After one week of using it I had to join their business because I knew I would always use it, plus it sells itself.  If you have anyquestions feel free to email me tristaent25@gmail.com

Britmtz09
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I use this && i love it!!! Mary Kay Timewise Skin Care

Rjvt
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Ok-first buy retin-a gel on eBay. You can get it very cheap and you only need to use it every other night. Also you can get straight sacilyc acid from eBay. Get the 35% and put that on clean skin for two minutes once a week. Favorite eye creams are Peter Thomas Roth for 25.00 or the ROC for 20. My new love to make eyes look fantastic is Burt's Bees Ageless Serum. put a couple of dots of it on any area where you have wrinkles. It is awesome. For day and night moisture get yourself Olay Regeneriste. You can get awesome deals on eBay, amazon and drugstore.com. At night you can put the moisturizer on over the retin a 15 minutes after you apply it. If you make the base of your skin look healthy by slugging off the dead layers with the acid TX and retin a. You will make huge progress.
jazzybellerina
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Eve Lom!  Hands down the best I've found in years!  I use it with my Clarisonic and I always feel fantastic!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN