Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Anyone tried permanent makeup?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

I cannot get my hand and eyeliner between my eyes and the mirror any more....just one joy of getting old. So I am thinking about getting eyeline tatted on---something very subtle on my upper lids only. (When ever I have lined my lower lashes my eyes look all squinchy like Renee Zellweiger)

Does it hurt? How much?

What do I need to look for? Is one product better than another? I'd go to a Med-Spa, not a tat place.

TIA

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jac817
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I don't know what to say other than, don't do it!!  Those are .  Anything can go wrong.  I know you are probably so used to having your liner on.  Have you tried a liquid liner?  Maybe one with a long applicator?  

3mom627
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I worked with someone who had eyeliner done. I don't think it hurt. Looked good. My friend had permanent eyebrows put on or otherwords tatooed.  She said it did hurt a little. I understand where you are coming from, I can't do eyeliner too well either. I tried liquid and it was harder than pencil. 

3MOM627

have a nice day

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
My only suggestion would be to go to someone who has lots of before and after pics. Have you tried a magnified mirror?
ChicatSixty
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Thanks for your suggestions. I have a 30x magnifying mirror and a pair of 300x glasses, where one lense will pop down while you are doing one eye. When  I say my eyesight is going, I think it has taken flight and GONE....and that might explain why I think most of the people I run into look so pretty. I'm in perpedual soft focus!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN