Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Long Hair or Short Hair?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you think older women should go with short hairstyles or can they pull off longer hair? I've ready so many books and magazines that suggest women got for shorter hair rather than longer but in my opinion shorter hair almost always makes them look older. Perhaps that's because so many older women blindly follow their advice and go for shorter 'dos. What you you think?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondiemomof2
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM
I think that some older women pull off long hair very well. I don't think there are any set rules...just do what looks best:)
Hollybriann
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:02 AM
I was wondering why all old people wear their hair short
eChard
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Should depend on the hair. If hair is healthy then why not long? I will be a long haired old lady ;) I don't care for short hair on me at all...
onthemove111
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I really think women should do what they want to do and wear their hair the way they want to wear their hair. I don't even care how well it's taken care of, frankly it's none of my business. Who sets these so called rules anyway? Fashion magazines also try to tell women we are suppose to be stick thin so who are they to tell me how to wear my hair?   It seems like the only people that say women need to chop their hair off at a certain again, outside of fashion, are other women. I prefer my hair long and will keep it that way as long as I feel like it looks good on me.

sophiesmom07
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I think it depends on the woman.  Some women can really pull it off.  I don't think I would ever have my hair really short.

The Best Haircuts for Women in their 40s, 50s and 60s

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM

It depends on the woman and the cut/style.  

do11face
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM
3 moms liked this
I think women should wear their hair however the hell they want to no matter what their age.
zboys
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:17 PM

It depends on the woman.

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM
This!

Quoting do11face:

I think women should wear their hair however the hell they want to no matter what their age.
Jelly.Finch
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Mobile Photo

Gorgeous!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)