Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new goodies

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM
  • 18 Replies

I got some fun new stuff to play with in the mail yesterday.  so far they all look pretty on my hand anyway!

Chanel Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder

Guerlain Sun In The City

Guerlain Meteorites UV SPF powder

Guerlain Terracotta Blush pen

YSL blush brush #2

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixiemg1
by Amy on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Nice.  I am intrigued by the blush pen.  

littlemascara
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting pixiemg1:

I LOVE blush pens.  I have a different Guerlain one and a Bobi Brow one and  Trish Mcevoy one.  They look soft and sheer like a stain, except you don't have to break the land speed record to get them blended in and they don't stain your fingers.  I just kind of tap them in, they're buildable, but they look better with a blender brush... I am just kinda lay there.  Just depends on how realllly put together I want to look. :)

That Chanel powder is so gorgeous, I almost don't want to use it to muck it up! LOL

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:04 AM

those powders looks beautiful! how does the blush pen work?

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Everything looks so pretty.

DirtyHippyMama
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM

awewsome! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM

have fun! 

littlemascara
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Quoting jellybeanjean:

those powders looks beautiful! how does the blush pen work?

they are kind of like pen foundation... like a large lip glos type of aplicator.  you does dab it on and blend! :) I love them, they look dewy and soft.  :) 

Christy619
by Christy on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Nice!

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM
They sound interesting!!

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting pixiemg1:

I LOVE blush pens.  I have a different Guerlain one and a Bobi Brow one and  Trish Mcevoy one.  They look soft and sheer like a stain, except you don't have to break the land speed record to get them blended in and they don't stain your fingers.  I just kind of tap them in, they're buildable, but they look better with a blender brush... I am just kinda lay there.  Just depends on how realllly put together I want to look. :)

That Chanel powder is so gorgeous, I almost don't want to use it to muck it up! LOL

littlemascara
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:06 PM

like that I cannot type... Bobi Bow?  LOL  Obviously that would be Bobbi Brown.  LOL  The Trish Mcevoy ones are super pretty.  I'll see of I can find a video. 

Quoting twinners.mama:

They sound interesting!!

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting pixiemg1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)