ASOSI know that hideous floral pants are a "thing" this summer, but I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until I opened up the Sunday New York Times and saw literally dozens of women pictured in them last weekend out on the sidewalks of Park Avenue.

HORRORS.

According to the NYT, the "most interesting" styles of floral pants were the "pajama-like styles," like these Somedays Lovin Muchacho Floral Pants (Urban Outfitters, $89).

Let's recap. Park Avenue. Cutting-edge fashionistas. Wearing FLORAL PAJAMA PANTS.

Women of New York, I ask you:

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS?

But wait! It gets worse!

ASOSThe TRULY fashion-forward out there have been committing DOUBLE FLORAL this summer -- wearing a matching floral top and bottoms. I even saw a photo of Rihanna earlier this summer in an outfit much like this one.

I just. I can't. I CAN'T.

ASOSAnd then there's the floral jumpsuit. Here's the brutal truth, ladies. A floral jumpsuit is not flattering on ANYONE'S figure, let alone a curvy girl. I know because I know.

The Corner

And I have to say it is a dark day indeed coming to the realization that someone, somewhere paid $1,535 for these pants. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.

My 6-year-old just looked over my shoulder as I was writing these words. "Those pants costed one thousand, five hundred thirty-five DOLLARS?" he asked.

"Yep," I sighed.

"Those look like pajamas, right?" he said.

"Yep."

"People BUYED them?!"

"Yep."

I think it's appropriate for a 6-year-old to have the final word on this post. But before I go, I want to know this ...

Would YOU wear floral pajama-like pants in the name of Fashion? Are you wearing them now? Because if you are, uh ... I'm sure you look fabulous!