Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Designer Handbags: Do You Carry One?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 28 Replies

I live in the south and it seems that almost everyone carries a genuine designer handbag. Coach, Vera Bradley, and Dooney & Bourke are popular down here. Do you carry a real designer handbag and if so, did you purchase it online or in-store?

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I have a Prada bag and a Gucci bag. I hardly ever use either. And I got them in Italy. My day to day bag  right now is a free striped tote I got from Sephora lol.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:01 PM

No, I don't.

just.me.
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I have several, yes.  Some I buy in store, some online from authorized retailers. I love handbags and am willing to pay because I use them everyday.  I'm not willing to pay for say, a high end t-shirt or very trendy item that I can;t use for years.  Handbags, shoes and coats are worth spending on to me.

eChard
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I have several Coach bags and Lucky. I buy them in the store, but I have to love them. I treat myself to a new one every few years. A few I have received as gifts.
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I have a Guess bag that my step-mom got me for Christmas.

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I usually only carry Louis Vuitton I usually buy then in the store unless its an LE that sells out before I can get it then ill buy from luxury exchange
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melodyhour
by Cara on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I like coach and Vera Bradley.
mama0106
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I hav a few coach bags but don't use them much I use my cheap target and Ross bags more then anythinh
kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I have them but am not currently using them. My current day-to-day is a snakeskin tote that can withstand the beating as I put my Mac Air and my iPad in there for work.

dmom27
by Christina on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Coach

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)