Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Eyeko

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Has anyone use Eeyko mascara or liners?  I just ordered 2 of their mascaras... reviews seem good. I am excited to try this one

Eyeko - Black Magic Mascara

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Apr1l
by Katie on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Where did you order that?  I've been curious about this brand.

just.me.
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Quoting Apr1l:

Where did you order that?  I've been curious about this brand.

Sephora, they have many choices... I ordered that one and this one

Eyeko - Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

exclusive

just.me.
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Here's what sold me:

What it is:
A conditioning mascara that adds dramatic length.

What it does:
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara delivers instant lengthening effects with long-term lash care. Treat your eyelashes like you treat your hair with this moisturizing formula featuring pro-vitamin B, natural oils, and waxes to prevent breakage and promote growth. The intense, glossy black color glides smoothly onto lashes in a single stroke for a flawless finish that doesn’t smudge, crumble, or flake.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Designed for absolute precision, the skinny brush grips each lash to coat and separate, maximizing length and definition while locking in gravity-defying hold. Packaged in an innovative, no-waste, squeeze-tube, this mascara even comes with a plastic smudge “shield” that can be held behind the lashes during application.
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM
No, but let me know how you like that skinny brush one!!!
pixiemg1
by Amy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I have not but from the looks of the brushes I don't think I would like it.  I love big huge fat brushes LOL.  I curious to see how you like it.

just.me.
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Quoting pixiemg1:

I have not but from the looks of the brushes I don't think I would like it.  I love big huge fat brushes LOL.  I curious to see how you like it.

they do make a big fat one, and then there is one that is tube w/ 3 different brushes

Eyeko - Mascara Wardrobe

pixiemg1
by Amy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I didn't see the volume one on Sephora website.  I think that one tube with 3 different brushes is  bit of waste for me since I would only use the one brush plus it is $28 which is more than I am willing to spend on a mascara.  

Quoting just.me.:

Quoting pixiemg1:

they do make a big fat one, and then there is one that is tube w/ 3 different brushes

Eyeko - Mascara Wardrobe

jenniferlee_12
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Nope, but let use know how you like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)