Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Gel eyeliner ??

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Im going today to get some new eye liner I havent ever used gel eyeliner but everyone says it works great and doesnt smudge does anyone have any suggestions for me to pick up ??

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM

i have maybeline's gel eyeliner in plum I love it. It was a learning curve for me at first but once I got it down I was hooked

Laylasmom25
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Ok so it has a purple tent to it that sounds rlly nice for fall i have been trying like crazy to do a winged eye liner and everyone says using gel is the best !!!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I like macs fluidline liner.

Doing winged liner is funny. It seems like it should be the easiest thing, but it actually takes forever to get right! Practice makes perfect! A purple wing sounds pretty =)

Laylasmom25
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I can do my right eye but i can not do my left i picked up some of the lOreal gel liner !!! I hope it works ok !!! I love the cat eye look but its so hard to get it down !!! lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Doing winged liner is funny. It seems like it should be the easiest thing, but it actually takes forever to get right! Practice makes perfect! A purple wing sounds pretty =)

Apr1l
by Katie on Sep. 21, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Drugstore fav of mine is physicians formula they come in 3 pack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laylasmom25
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I got one of there eye liner pens and it worked rlly well

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to get one also.

melissa7283
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I do mine lined on top my eyelids ! lol ! It takes practice n patience ! + time . Not too long , tho ! I love mine like that when i feel like messn with it or even have the time. I did mine like that alot when i was younger.... (=

Quoting Laylasmom25:

I can do my right eye but i can not do my left i picked up some of the lOreal gel liner !!! I hope it works ok !!! I love the cat eye look but its so hard to get it down !!! lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Laylasmom25
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Lol its so hard but im trying to learn though !! haha its just so time consuming thats for sure

Quoting melissa7283:

I do mine lined on top my eyelids ! lol ! It takes practice n patience ! + time . Not too long , tho ! I love mine like that when i feel like messn with it or even have the time. I did mine like that alot when i was younger.... (=

Quoting Laylasmom25:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

little.momma.D
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I use & love e.l.f gel liner. A true black and so creamy. It lasts all day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)