Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

No make up?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Amy
  • 41 Replies

How often do you go without make up?  Do you feel you need make up to look good?

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hadadat
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I go 5 days a week without makeup because I walk at lunch. I walk about 1.5-2 miles and my makeup would SLIDE off and waste the time it took to put it on.

So I do my makeup on the weekends.

I feel I look good without. I only wear makeup because I like playing with the colors. I don't wear it because I feel I need to.

Aramat34
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I never wear make up.  I feel I look great without make up. Special occasions I do, but day to day not a bit!

wonderstruck11
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I am a SAHM, and I don't get out much so I don't get to wear makeup often. I wear it maybe twice a week.
ae86mommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Very rarely do I not wear makeup. It's something I love to do. I have a picture in my head of how I want to look that day, and I like spending my free time bringing that look to life :) I love the way makeup can make me look. I can leave the house with just Chapstick if I need to, but usually I'm already made up for the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I'm so glad I'm not the only one.  I do tend to wear it fairly often (3-4 days a week) but usually it's nothing more than tinted moisturizer and eyeliner.

Jacqalyn
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I honestly can't remember the last time I wore makeup.
I'm happy with my natural look
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Lately every day lol. I have been way to tired to even play with makeup
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

This is me.

I usually spend a bit of time each night deciding on what look I want the next day and setting up everything so I can apply my makeup efficiently.

I don't really have a lot of time with an infant and a toddler, so planning and perparing is key to making it happen!

Quoting ae86mommy:

Very rarely do I not wear makeup. It's something I love to do. I have a picture in my head of how I want to look that day, and I like spending my free time bringing that look to life :) I love the way makeup can make me look. I can leave the house with just Chapstick if I need to, but usually I'm already made up for the day.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Maybe once a week I will not wear any.   

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Maybe once a week I usually do my makeup daily
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)