Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you organize your beauty products?

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Amy
  • 25 Replies

Right now I just toss them in a drawer or in my medicine cabinet, but I'd like a better way of organizing things.  How do you organize your products?

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I have a tool organizer thingy from Sears that's for a toolbox. And what doesn't fit in there, goes in a three drawer little plastic container.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I have a few different holders. One is a caboodle, I have a train case, a plastic 3 drawer organizer and a couple large plastic containers......yikes that seems like a lot now that I write it out. Lol!

pixiemg1
by Amy on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

My makeup is in 2 drawers in my bathroom vanity.  I have several different sized bins that hold my blushs, eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara, etc.  My nail polish is in a Jetmax 3 drawer scrapbooking storage cube and the overflow is in a large drawer in my vanity.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Oct. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I found cheap acrylic containers at target. And I use pencil holders I found at office max for brushes, lip liners/eyeliners/brow pencils
Hadadat
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I have two clear cases, one is a set of acryllic drawers and the other is just an organizers. All my brushes, tools, mascaras and facial stuff (primers, foundataions, moisturizers, BB creams) are n the organizer so they can stand and are easy to reach. All my eye palettes and blushes are organized into the drawer system by brand and type.

Apr1l
by Katie on Oct. 3, 2013 at 2:38 PM

in a train case.

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I have a clear drawer organizer from target.  I  wish I ahd more space to store it all whre I can see it. 

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a desk with drawers, clear cases and hubby built me a custom unit for my eyeshadows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
just.me.
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I have 2 clear acrylic organizers for stuff I use most often and brushes.  And I have a dresser and a desk full of the other stuff.

Laylasmom25
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I put all my makeup in my vanity and I have a few containers sitting on my vanity i use those for lip sticks and balms (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN