Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Just picked up the UD Vice 2 palette :)

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
Seriously, I think every woman could use this in their lives. It's amazing. Even the most glittery shades are buttery with minimal fallout, which is not normal for urban decay glittery shadows. I am SO impressed with the quality and the colors in this palette. And at 20 colors for 59 dollars...you can barely get drugstore shadows for that price. I haven't even used a primer under the shadows yet and they still go on true to palette color and stay all day with no creasing :) I also picked up the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation from the Chanel Counter and one of the new MAC retro matte lipsticks in Steady Going and they are both great also :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Katie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Niice! Is there a matte blue shade or are they all glittery?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM
There is 3 mattes, I'm pretty sure without going to look at it. A baby pink matte, a beige matte, and a light cooler toned brown matte.

Quoting Apr1l:

Niice! Is there a matte blue shade or are they all glittery?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hadadat
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Ooooh yay! I have the first Vice palette and I love it. I'm drooling over the second one!

ae86mommy
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I hadn't really gotten into makeup yet when the first one came out, but looking at the 300 dollar price tag on eBay for one, I regret it!

Quoting Hadadat:

Ooooh yay! I have the first Vice palette and I love it. I'm drooling over the second one!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hadadat
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM

My interest had already made the rounds last year so someone, I think my mom, gifted it to me. I was pleasantly surprised because no one had gifted me any makeup before. And I love it. This new one is on my wish list!

Quoting ae86mommy:

I hadn't really gotten into makeup yet when the first one came out, but looking at the 300 dollar price tag on eBay for one, I regret it!

Quoting Hadadat:

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

oooh nice! I love UD shadows for their pigmentation ,but yeah one thing that bugged me about most of them is the amount of fallout. Hmmmm might look into this one more closely now =)

TFS

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I want to see! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I need better eye shaddow

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I love mine I got mine a few weeks ago, haven't used it much. The Chanel is my everyday foundation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

well after doing a bit more research  I caved and  just ordered one too! reviews are fabulous all over.... can't wait till it comes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN