Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

The older you get do you feel more glamorous?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
  • 19 Replies

It is happening to me, lol just checking to see if any more moms felt this way

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM

No, not really, lol. What's your secret?  ;)

Hadadat
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Nope! My hair is going grey and I'm still getting pimples so once the pimples stop, maybe I'll feel a little more glamorous!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Not really! Day to day I am covered in spit up, cleaning and chasing after My toddler! Not so glamorous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:18 PM
What's your secret?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momluvsglitter
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I think it is that now i am more confident, also i feel like i am embracing  the changes instead of hating them. Its a fact of life that we all grow old. I used to be in dread but the more i learn about life and love the more feminine i feel. Is that werd? lol I woke up oneday and decided to live in the moment for a change, take it in and take it day by day. I was going through some sort of crises and i am ony going to be 35. I say dress up and dress up often! It makes a huge difference i nhow you feel as a woman also

rebeccab1966
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I don't feel more glamorous, but I definately feel more secure and more at home in my own skin.  Took me 47 years to get here, but totally worth it!

Momluvsglitter
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:47 PM

maybe thats what it is and i have older friends that are stylish to show me you can do it

Quoting rebeccab1966:

I don't feel more glamorous, but I definately feel more secure and more at home in my own skin.  Took me 47 years to get here, but totally worth it!

rebeccab1966
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Quoting Momluvsglitter:

maybe thats what it is and i have older friends that are stylish to show me you can do it

Quoting rebeccab1966:

I think just because you get older doesn't mean you stop making yourself look good.  My Mom is 73 and looks great, she's always very polished and classic and put together.  My husband's grandmother died at 95, and up until the day she passed she was stylish and beautiful (had handbags and sunglasses from Chanel in the 1950's! She was so awesome.)

kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I still continue to feel glamorous, yes.

just.me.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM

i'm more confident and secure in who I am, not sure that translates to "glamorous"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN