Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sigma Eyeshadows

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

Picked up a few of the single pots about a week ago. Been experimenting with them and so far I am very happy with the quality! Everything is well pigmented and not chalky at all.

Love, love, love the colour "Fawn" which is  a mushroom dimensional frost(second row right). Just beautiful. Also "Midori"  which is a green sheen is lovely(second row left).Only one colour disappointed  "Crush" which is supposed to be a duo chrome hazel....colour was not really hazel and not really duochrome. More like a burnt pine green colour lol. Not feeling it at all!

Anyway well worth the 11 CAD. Paraben free!

Shadows:

Topaz, Publicize

Midori, Fawn

Act, Crush

Pic without flash just yellow potlights

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinners.mama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I want to try them!!!
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM

You should, they are totally affordable! And you can pick up brushes if you need em too =)

Quoting twinners.mama:

I want to try them!!!

twinners.mama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I have a couple sigma brushes already! One being the flat top kabuki for my foundation!!! That brush is my holy grail!! Haha

Quoting jellybeanjean:

You should, they are totally affordable! And you can pick up brushes if you need em too =)

Quoting twinners.mama:

I want to try them!!!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM

haha yea that brush is super popular!

Quoting twinners.mama:

I have a couple sigma brushes already! One being the flat top kabuki for my foundation!!! That brush is my holy grail!! Haha

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

I want to try them!!!

blondiemomof2
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Great! I love their brushes.
twinners.mama
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
It does better than my MAC brush I had for my foundation, don't know the number off the top of my head, and was way cheaper! Lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

I want to try them!!!

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:28 PM

if you are talking about the Sigma one its F80... I have a dupe from Japonesque. Don't know about the MAC number I have never bought a MAC brush!

Quoting twinners.mama:

It does better than my MAC brush I had for my foundation, don't know the number off the top of my head, and was way cheaper! Lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

I want to try them!!!

twinners.mama
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:47 PM
No I don't know the MAC number. I would have to look! I've never heard of japonesque brushes. Where do you find them?

Quoting jellybeanjean:

if you are talking about the Sigma one its F80... I have a dupe from Japonesque. Don't know about the MAC number I have never bought a MAC brush!

Quoting twinners.mama:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting twinners.mama:

I want to try them!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)