Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Soft lips?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have bad chapped lips, and with the colder weather it is only going to get worse. So my question is what do you ladies use to keep nice soft lips? I've heard of sugar scrubs, but I'm not really sure what all I need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Coconut oil and I can't live without my elf lip exfoliator. I'm thinking of trying the By Terry baulme de rose
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eChard
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I do good ole Carmex in the tub at night. I rub off the dry skin in the morning when I brushy teeth. I never have dry chapped lips.
Apr1l
by Katie on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Coconut oil every pm very moisturizing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM
I use coconut oil here and there. I also use eos lip balm.
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM

coconut oil

butterdaisy
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I have really dry lips as well. Most lip balms do nothing for my lips and some make them even drier. I Love EOS, Aquafina, Sara Happ and Neutrogena balms and the SH lip scrubs. I have the green apple and it is wonderful. Got it for dirt cheap too so that made it even better. LOL!

just.me.
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Quoting my4boys2002:

Coconut oil and I can't live without my elf lip exfoliator. I'm thinking of trying the By Terry baulme de rose

save yourself a huge ton of money and get a better product, Jurlique Rose Love Balm.  It's AMAZING, and you ca useit on nails, dry spots, even hair. and it's like $6.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I keep a tube of burst bees in aout 5 different places all around my house. I put it on every night before bed and throughout the day. Seems to work pretty well for me.

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I have the same problem. I use this one from fresh and it works great, but you can probably make a similar scrub with some coconut oil and brown sugar. I rub into my lips and sometimes brush them with a clean toothbrush. It does work, you just have to keep it up.

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I have used the Mary Kay lip scrub and balm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN