Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fashion question.

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

I wear skirts and dresses.  During the summer and warm weather and there is a lot of that, I won't wear hose with casual wear.  I do wear hose if it is a dressy dress or outfit, nights out, church, etc.  I am retired, so work is no longer a care..... But, I would like to add some opaque tights, navy or black but can you wear opaque tights with a denim skirt?  What would you wear with a khaki skirt?  The most common skirt is like the one in this picture.  Yes it is short, but it has a built in pair of shorts inside so no peep shows. 

I also wear mules, clogs or slides.  I only wear dress shoes to dance practice and dressy outfits and sheer hose. 

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I would stick to tights. ANy color would probably do since they are neutral colors. 

amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree. Any tights would look great, especially some of the newer styles (floral, lace looking, those with designs, etc).

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I would stick to tights. ANy color would probably do since they are neutral colors. 

MsBlueBelle
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM

black tights with black denim, navy tights with blue(s)denim and brown tights with khaki?

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

black tights with black denim, navy tights with blue(s)denim and brown tights with khaki?

Sure,, all of those you mentioned would work fine. You can also do grey tights with any of them or printed tights.   Something like this would look nice too:

just.me.
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM

any tights. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)