Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

At Sephora I got the Josie maran whipped argan oil body butter, which is fabulous!!! And some nail polish remover. Then I was super excited because when I checked out they gave me a mini sugar lip balm. Super excited because I love that stuff too, but I don't treat myself to it often!!

Then I went to Ulta. I feel like whoever set this strip mall up near me was out for my despise because having Ulta and the Sephora inside of jcpennys just isn't fair!! :)

Anyways, at Ulta I finally broke down and got the Lorac pro palette. I also got a blow dry spray by Kenra. It is suppose to help cut blow drying time and since I have long hair I hope it helps. Blow drying my hair during the cold months sucks, but I refuse to cut my hair!!! I got an Essie top coat, a NYX butter gloss, and powder play by big sexy hair. This powder is suppose to add volume and stuff, so we will see. Then when I checked out I got a mini bare minerals mineral veil!! Love free gifts ...haha

I can't wait to try it all! I don't normally get to go shopping like this, just once in awhile so I always get excited.

O! I also go a super cute shirt from Charming Charlie......yea that's in the same strip mall. Did I mention a super Target shares the same parking lot too!!! :)
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Replies (21-30):
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Yea me too!! I tried it in the store on my hands and I was instantly hooked!! And it smells so amazing!! I just used it this morning when I got out of the shower and my skin is absolutely adoring it right now!!!

Quoting just.me.:

awwwwwwwwwwwwesome! love that butter!

.Holly.
by Holly on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice shopping haul! :)

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM
That shirt is so pretty let us know how you like the sugar lips, I've been looking at those but not sure I want to spend for it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lori942
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM

How do you use it?  I need something for my super baby fine hair.

Quoting allabout11708:

I love the Powder Play! That stuff is amazing!

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Fun!! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM

:) 

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Last Christmas I got a full size of the sugar lip balm. I did like it a lot! But not enough to make it a regular splurge, ya know? But it is really nice stuff.

Quoting my4boys2002:

That shirt is so pretty let us know how you like the sugar lips, I've been looking at those but not sure I want to spend for it
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Sprinkle some in your hair near the scalp. Then I just rubbed my finders around and mimicked scratching my scalp and it worked. I don't know if there's a better method or not! Today was the first time is used it :)

Quoting Lori942:

Quoting allabout11708:

Lori942
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you...I'm going to have to try this! 

Quoting twinners.mama:

Sprinkle some in your hair near the scalp. Then I just rubbed my finders around and mimicked scratching my scalp and it worked. I don't know if there's a better method or not! Today was the first time is used it :)

Quoting Lori942:

Quoting allabout11708:

twnkedee
by Tia on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)