Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Nike Studio Wrap

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:34 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

have you seen these?

Nike Studio Wrap 3 in 1 "shoes" are an interesting concept with fun packaging and nice design story.

The Nike Studio Wrap Packs are intriguing. A nice in between shoes and barefoot for barre/studio/yoga workouts, and come with the core wrap sleeve, slip ons to go over them if going outside, and specially designed ribbons for more support/style, as well as a wash bag.

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:01 AM

I saw these a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I found them too tight for me. :-(

Apr1l
by Katie on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM
They would leave marks on my foot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Interesting.  I haven't seen them before.

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Those are cute 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I wonder how they would feel? 

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:46 PM

oh my! athletic shoes i like! lovely!

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Dance gear for the masses. I feel like the ribbons are bad for people who are unsure of tying them. Too tight they'll hurt themselves, too loose then theres no support. Give me my regular satin ribbons any day. I just don't know about these....I would rather go barefoot anyways, my calluses give me better traction and whatnot .
just.me.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I do stretching for exercise, and barefoot hurts, but shoes hurt too. and I swim.... seems I could use these for both!

just.me.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Quoting twinners.mama:

Dance gear for the masses. I feel like the ribbons are bad for people who are unsure of tying them. Too tight they'll hurt themselves, too loose then theres no support. Give me my regular satin ribbons any day. I just don't know about these....I would rather go barefoot anyways, my calluses give me better traction and whatnot .

I can't ever go barefoot.  I have neuropathy and can cut my foot and knot even know it.  I think they come with a how-to thing.  I feel like if stuff like this makes people feel like "hey, I would exercise more with that" then it's all good. 

just.me.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:08 PM

there are $110 at Nikc.com:

LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY, STUDIO TO STREET

The innovative Nike Studio Wrap Pack was designed to help you make the most of workouts typically done in bare feet, including Nike Training Club Toned, yoga, dance and barre. Made up of a wrap, a ribbon and a flat, this three-part footwear system combines a barefoot feel with protection, traction, support and style.

Barefoot Feel

The Studio Wrap offers a barefoot experience with hygiene protection and traction to help prevent slipping. It's made of stretch foam material that crisscrosses over the top of the foot and wraps around the arch and under the heel for support right where you need it.

Customized Support

The Ribbon provides customizable support and style when wrapped under the arch and around the ankle.

Protection

The Flat slips over the wrap for studio-to-street protection and durability. It features a single-layer mesh upper for ventilation and lightweight comfort, plus multidirectional flex grooves on the outsole for major flexibility.

More Benefits

• Silicone traction pattern on the Studio Wrap for grip on indoor surfaces
  • Includes mesh garment bag and washing instructions for long-lasting wear
  • Packaged in a drawer-like box for convenient storage
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)