Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

have you seen these?

Nike Studio Wrap 3 in 1 "shoes" are an interesting concept with fun packaging and nice design story.

The Nike Studio Wrap Packs are intriguing. A nice in between shoes and barefoot for barre/studio/yoga workouts, and come with the core wrap sleeve, slip ons to go over them if going outside, and specially designed ribbons for more support/style, as well as a wash bag.

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Replies (11-13):
just.me.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kika.fleur:

I saw these a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I found them too tight for me. :-(

in reading reviews it seems most people go at least 1 whole size up. :)

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM
My opinion is just based on the fact that I have an extensive dance background. I agree that if these get people to exercise and whatnot then that's great. The ribbons make me nervous for some because I've seen many girls come from studios that weren't the best and they've got tendonitis in their ankles already from not tying the ribbons the best and whatnot. You need to have more strength to consistently wear a shoe that has little support too. If a guide is included with them then that's really great!! That's crazy about your feet! I can't always feel hot and cold in my toes, but that's my own doing lol

Quoting just.me.:

Quoting twinners.mama:

Dance gear for the masses. I feel like the ribbons are bad for people who are unsure of tying them. Too tight they'll hurt themselves, too loose then theres no support. Give me my regular satin ribbons any day. I just don't know about these....I would rather go barefoot anyways, my calluses give me better traction and whatnot .

I can't ever go barefoot.  I have neuropathy and can cut my foot and knot even know it.  I think they come with a how-to thing.  I feel like if stuff like this makes people feel like "hey, I would exercise more with that" then it's all good. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Awesome. Too bad they are so expensive
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN