Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Perfume lovers,

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 8 Replies

What have you smelled lately? lol that sounds weird, but I was in Sephora yesterday, man I could spend hours in the fragrance section.  I smelled these Tokyo Milk perfumes, they're wearable and sweet.  And I smelled most of the Tom Ford's, wow those are very spicy and woodsey.

TokyoMilk Dark - Femme Fatale Collection - Everything & Nothing No. 10

TOM FORD - BLACK ORCHID

by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ae86mommy
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
The Marc Jacobs honey....omg I'm in love. And D&G Pour Femme. They are both SO good :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I adore Tokyo Milk Dark...especially "tainted love"

Lately I've actually been loving a lot of the sweet smells  like Pink Sugar, and Escada Cherry in the air and of course Flowerbomb ....which is flowery but sweet too!

Apr1l
by Katie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM

have you smelled the "Everything or NOthing"?  Does tainted love stay on you?  This one I tried only lasted maybe 2 hours.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Lately I've actually been loving a lot of the sweet smells  like Pink Sugar, and Escada Cherry in the air and of course Flowerbomb ....which is flowery but sweet too!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM

It doesn't last too long ...I have no idea why....the smell is so nice! I was thinking of getting the hand cream hoping maybe that would hold the fragrance longer. Never smelled everything or nothing. Is it sweet too?

Quoting Apr1l:

have you smelled the "Everything or NOthing"?  Does tainted love stay on you?  This one I tried only lasted maybe 2 hours.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Apr1l
by Katie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

it is sweet, but its a bit more complex than the other ones, in a good way.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

It doesn't last too long ...I have no idea why....the smell is so nice! I was thinking of getting the hand cream hoping maybe that would hold the fragrance longer. Never smelled everything or nothing. Is it sweet too?

Quoting Apr1l:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I really like prada candy. Midnight fluer. And escadas cherry in the air.
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I want to smell the Marc Jacobs scents!! And I want to smell the juicy scents because my grandma has been talking about them lol
mama0106
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Marc Jacobs dot
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)