Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Sample and Reward Junkies

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  • 25 Replies

What have you tried out lately?

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Katie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I got Prada's Candy toilette, which I think smells better than the parfum

ae86mommy
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I got the Clinique stick thing in maraschino? I love it :) and I got a sample of the better than sex mascara. They aren't lying. It's amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I got a sample of bare minerals mineral veil from ulta last time I was there. If was the right color too! I'm really liking it. It's really light.
Apr1l
by Katie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I got that too!  Soo nice!

Quoting ae86mommy:

I got the Clinique stick thing in maraschino? I love it :) and I got a sample of the better than sex mascara. They aren't lying. It's amazing.

XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Ive gotten a few perfume samples. My two favorites being Prada Candy and Midnight Fluer. I also have a birchbox subscription. This months box just came in the mail but theres this lotion.... the brand is Bee Kind and its a honey and chamomile scent. Really liking it.
Apr1l
by Katie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:36 PM

have you tried this Prada Candy yet?

Quoting XnikoX:

Ive gotten a few perfume samples. My two favorites being Prada Candy and Midnight Fluer. I also have a birchbox subscription. This months box just came in the mail but theres this lotion.... the brand is Bee Kind and its a honey and chamomile scent. Really liking it.

XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Nope, haven't smelled that one yet.

Quoting Apr1l:

have you tried this Prada Candy yet?

Quoting XnikoX:

just.me.
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I have some Benefit Oxygen, some Hourglass and a lot of perfume.  I just sent about 100 samples of stuff to my cousins. :)

twnkedee
by Tia on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I just received a sample of Buxom mascara from Sephora and I am going to try it out this morning, I will report back tomorrow morning and let you know the outcome. I have the Prada Candy L'eau and love it, although the fragrance doesn't stay all day, you need to reapply about 6 hrs later.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Kat Von D lock it powder foundation. ts pretty drying....definitely NOT for winter use.

Bare face minerals primer original - meh

Lacome Energie de vie cream - love love love

Nest white sandalwood perfume - /a little too earthy for me

not scoring too good on samples lately booo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)