Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is the Clarisonic Pro worth it?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 27 Replies

Does anyone own the Clarisonic Pro? Is it worth the price? 

Amazon.com: Clarisonic Pro For Face and Body 4 Speeds - White: Beauty $197

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I have the Clarisonic mia2 and I love it.
kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I also have the Mia. It's absolutely worth it.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM
I have the Olay one and don't like if. I know it's way different. But I figured I can't afford a clarisonic so I'd get that. Not even worth $20 IMO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
just.me.
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I have the original Clarisonic (so it's lasted at least 6-7 years now) and each of my 3 kids has a Mia.  You'd have to fight me to get it from me. They made a huge difference. 

Look on QVC... the sell all the Clarisonic products and you can spread payments out.  :) They are expensive but worth every penny. 

just.me.
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I'm sorry you don't like that.  Yes, they are TOTALLY different.  Olay just spins fast, which I guess is a little better than say, washing with your hands.  Clarisonic do usic sonic technology, made by the people that first made SonicCare toothbrushes.  If you've got a sonic toothbrush you know the difference (and so does your dentist) between it, a manual brush or a "spin brush."  They don't compare. 

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

I have the Olay one and don't like if. I know it's way different. But I figured I can't afford a clarisonic so I'd get that. Not even worth $20 IMO

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I want the mia 2 really bad!! I found a polka dot one at Macy.com
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Oooo I'll have to go check out qvc for the payment thing!! I guess I'm out of the loop in knowing how much difference these things are suppose to make. I could just save up over a couple months too though....hmmmm tempting lol

Quoting just.me.:

I have the original Clarisonic (so it's lasted at least 6-7 years now) and each of my 3 kids has a Mia.  You'd have to fight me to get it from me. They made a huge difference. 

Look on QVC... the sell all the Clarisonic products and you can spread payments out.  :) They are expensive but worth every penny. 

jdy9440
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I just bought the Clarisonic Plus two weeks ago and wow ! What a difference ! I have the body handle and brush also, love them! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I never have had one! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Bump for more answers! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)