Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Game: what is the latest beauty item you bought that was so not worth the price you paid for it

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 17 Replies

everytime we have bought something not worth what we paid for post it here, multiple replies are welcome to post.

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hip2b
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM

• Fabulous by Victoria's Secret

Beyond Soft Soufflé Cream

Forever sexy. Forever Fabulous. Go glam in this thrilling blend of juicy currant, osmanthus blossom and pink freesia from our Victoria’s Secret Fabulous..

$30

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Some hydrating eye creme from origins. It irritated my eyes and made them puffy. So I'm probably allergic??? Either way it's not for me.

Why didn't you like the lotion??
Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Why didn't u like it?

Quoting hip2b:

• Fabulous by Victoria's Secret

Beyond Soft Soufflé Cream

Forever
    sexy. Forever Fabulous. Go glam in this thrilling blend of juicy
    currant, osmanthus blossom and pink freesia from our Victoria’s Secret
    Fabulous..

$30

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
The glam glow mask. I think it's nothing more than a fun novelty. My skin doesn't look any better :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Becca shimmering skin pressed in topaz, it didn't show up on my skin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Algenist anti aging primer. After a couple weeks my skin got really sensitive to other products. Stupid anti aging crap always hurts my skin. Boo guess I'll have to get old like everyone else! 

just.me.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Quoting ae86mommy: The glam glow mask. I think it's nothing more than a fun novelty. My skin doesn't look any better :(

I was gonna try that.... good to know!

just.me.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Algenist anti aging primer. After a couple weeks my skin got really sensitive to other products. Stupid anti aging crap always hurts my skin. Boo guess I'll have to get old like everyone else! 

I have their cream and serum and they are nearly as good as what I was using.  They need to be returned if I still can.

hip2b
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM

i broke out from it bad and its the same ingredients as the dollar store brands

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Dec. 11, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I think I have a sensitivity to the retinol in the primer. I was also using the night cream, so I'm sure I overdid it. I think I can't use products with retinol. If your skin is ok with it then you should be fine. The serum got really good reviews.

Quoting just.me.:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I have their cream and serum and they are nearly as good as what I was using.  They need to be returned if I still can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)