Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Looking for colored pants.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
  • 16 Replies

I'm thinking I would like to try some colored pants like in this pic:

I like this outfit...its a little dressier than everyday wear

I'm very tiny and buy jeans all the time because I can find those the easiest from the kids section. I was wondering if I can find simple colored jeans from a kids clothing line (with no hello kitty or bedazzles) like what's above? Do ya'll know of any?

by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caustinb
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Justice? RUUM or whatever they changed the kids American Eagle line to?
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Quoting caustinb: Justice? RUUM or whatever they changed the kids American Eagle line to?

I just checked justice and found two I like. I did not check the American Eagle line, I'm going look now. Thank you.

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Cute <3

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Old navy and gap have colored jeans! Colors like what's in that picture will come out soon with the spring clothes.

I got a super cute green pair from penny's a couple years ago.
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Yeh I figured that, it was just the first pic I came across that showed what I like.
Are colored jeans and jeggings the same thing or is there a difference?

Quoting twinners.mama: Old navy and gap have colored jeans! Colors like what's in that picture will come out soon with the spring clothes.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Jeggings are like extra skinny jeans, hope that makes sense. But they're still normal jean material. Any I've ever bought have a a little spandex in them so that have a slight stretch to them.

Quoting Dawn07: Yeh I figured that, it was just the first pic I came across that showed what I like.

Quoting twinners.mama: Old navy and gap have colored jeans! Colors like what's in that picture will come out soon with the spring clothes.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM
They're basically the same?

Quoting twinners.mama: Jeggings are like extra skinny jeans, hope that makes sense. But they're still normal jean material. Any I've ever bought have a a little spandex in them so that have a slight stretch to them.

Quoting Dawn07: Yeh I figured that, it was just the first pic I came across that showed what I like.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Skinny jeans will be a tad looser around the ankle then jeggings will be.

Quoting Dawn07: They're basically the same?

Quoting twinners.mama: Jeggings are like extra skinny jeans, hope that makes sense. But they're still normal jean material. Any I've ever bought have a a little spandex in them so that have a slight stretch to them.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Good to know. Thanks.

Quoting twinners.mama: Skinny jeans will be a tad looser around the ankle then jeggings will be.

Quoting Dawn07: They're basically the same?

Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM

have you checked Forever 21?  They have a lot of small sizes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)