Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Latest drugstore purchases?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 17 Replies

So I found myself at the drugstore yesterday and decided to pick up a couple things. I got Revlon's colour stay whipped foundation in early tan and Maybellyne color tattoo eyeshadow in pomegranate punch. Very happy with the purchases! The colour tattoo shade is really nice with my skin tone! The revlon foundation is something I have been meaning to try as I am a fan of the old colour stay foundation. This one applies a little thick and creamy but not thick and dry, it's really nice for the winter I think! And of course it has the full coverage that I loooooove.

Get anything good from the drugstore lately?

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Wet n wild wine room, very nice berry mauve
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Oh and I have that color tattoo also love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

In warm light then cool.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

It's really nice!

Quoting Apr1l: Oh and I have that color tattoo also love it

pixiemg1
by Amy on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I have that foundation and really like it.  I think I may even like it better than the other Colorstay formula.  My latest purchases were Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer since I ran out, Color Whisper in Cherry on Top, China Glaze Put a Bow on it and  a mini China Glaze in Travel in Color. 

jenniferlee_12
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Candy for cookies. Lol not really what you were taking about though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I want to try that foundation!!

My latest drugstore purchase was a Revlon lipstick. I can't remember the shade, but it's a pretty, sheer, true pink color. It gives just a light wash of pink. Really pretty and not overpowering.
armyvet06
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Dayquil
lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I go to CVS on Sundays after church,the new sales start on Sundays. With my reward card,20%off coupon,and $5 off coupon,I got $24 worth of stuff gor $4-5. Also,I paid 49 cents for Cover-girl lipstick,and 52 cents for NYC lipstick! What
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Wow good deals!

Quoting lady-t3984: I go to CVS on Sundays after church,the new sales start on Sundays. With my reward card,20%off coupon,and $5 off coupon,I got $24 worth of stuff gor $4-5. Also,I paid 49 cents for Cover-girl lipstick,and 52 cents for NYC lipstick! What

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)