Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

The best organic makeup brushes?

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

Which have you tried and tested that are the best. I am going to buy some and i want to make sure i dont waste what little money i do have, thanks

by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
just.me.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I have used Eco Tools and they are pretty good. 

HunnyBabie
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I haven't bought makeup brushes since going organic (I received some right before hand as a Mother's Day gift).

But I checked out Eco Tools that I liked the way they felt; I had Clinique before and Eco Tools seemed just as good as those (but it's not like I tookk them home and washed them and tried them out with makeup; I compared the feel of them out of the package to the Clinique brushes I had at the time.)

Quoting just.me.:

Thank God, You loved me first!8-7 :-/

just.me.
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:27 AM

I've never used Clinique brushes.  EcoTools are ok, but I prefer better quality.  Not sure what other brands are considered organic.  I'd look at a lot of online reviews forst!  Good brushes make such a huge difference, and if you like the Clinique ones I'd keep using them until I HAD to replace them

Quoting HunnyBabie:

I haven't bought makeup brushes since going organic (I received some right before hand as a Mother's Day gift).

But I checked out Eco Tools that I liked the way they felt; I had Clinique before and Eco Tools seemed just as good as those (but it's not like I tookk them home and washed them and tried them out with makeup; I compared the feel of them out of the package to the Clinique brushes I had at the time.)

Quoting just.me.:

HunnyBabie
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I gave my Clinique ones to my DD.  That's why I was replacing them.

The ones I got are from/by some famous makeup artist or something; IDK, IDC; They work very well and are not overly stiff and are obviously (upon use) not cheap or anything; I'm very satisfied.

Thanks for LMK about your experience with EcoTools' brushes.

BTW, I'm not the OP; I'm not looking for makeup brushes.  We just happen to have our font set up the same. ;)

Quoting just.me.:

I've never used Clinique brushes.  EcoTools are ok, but I prefer better quality.  Not sure what other brands are considered organic.  I'd look at a lot of online reviews forst!  Good brushes make such a huge difference, and if you like the Clinique ones I'd keep using them until I HAD to replace them

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Quoting just.me.:

just.me.
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:00 PM

HAHA!  I see that now, LOL!

Quoting HunnyBabie:

BTW, I'm not the OP; I'm not looking for makeup brushes.  We just happen to have our font set up the same. ;)

HunnyBabie
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM

wink

Quoting just.me.:

HAHA!  I see that now, LOL!

Quoting HunnyBabie:

hgibsonorc
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM
I like the brushes from bare minerals but I'm not sure if they are organic. I do know that they are made from horse hair ...and I doubt they give their horses steroids and antibiotics to produce more hair :)
DirtyHippyMama
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:12 PM

hmm not sure! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:12 PM

But i do need some brushes! 

dmom27
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I use Eco Tools also. LOVE THEM! My husband bought them for me, and now that's all I use.

Quoting just.me.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN