Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge! Let's get to know one another, introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

This is a great place to talk about your beauty secrets, ask questions and get great advice to help you look, and feel, your best!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. What make-up brand do you use the most?
  3. What is one of your most loved beauty secrets?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

mirror  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Replies (31-39):
SuziMcCarthy
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. My name is Suzi. I just joined the group as well as cafe mom. Still trying to figure this all out =)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Hi Suzi, how are you liking CafeMom so far?

Quoting SuziMcCarthy:

Hi everyone. My name is Suzi. I just joined the group as well as cafe mom. Still trying to figure this all out =)

SuziMcCarthy
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:24 PM
So far good. Still trying to find and figure everything out. I feel kinda lost in finding when people have replyed or anything to me haha

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting SuziMcCarthy:

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I use the "my activity" link at the top of the page to see when I have replies or when someone has quoted me.  It helps a lot!

Quoting SuziMcCarthy: So far good. Still trying to find and figure everything out. I feel kinda lost in finding when people have replyed or anything to me haha Thanks :)
Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting SuziMcCarthy:

oldmomma123
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Group

nice to meet all of you

Am lucky/teenenough to have met online not in person a fashion industry mogel Rich Celenza, He wrote a book "The Model BiBle" Anyone who is interested or has a child/teen  young enough to be interested in Fashion Industry and Modeling might want to check this out. I have actually spoke with him and he is very nice ,professional and his insight would help you desipher the scams from the reality of the industry. Just make sure you have referrals from an agency or Talent manager .I had  success with my daughter, I found agent through calling reputable photographers. Good Luck 

SuziMcCarthy
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you, I appreciate any help I can get.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I use the "my activity" link at the top of the page to see when I have replies or when someone has quoted me.  It helps a lot!

Quoting SuziMcCarthy: So far good. Still trying to find and figure everything out. I feel kinda lost in finding when people have replyed or anything to me haha Thanks :)
Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting SuziMcCarthy:

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for the tips.

Quoting oldmomma123:

Hello Group

nice to meet all of you

Am lucky/teenenough to have met online not in person a fashion industry mogel Rich Celenza, He wrote a book "The Model BiBle" Anyone who is interested or has a child/teen  young enough to be interested in Fashion Industry and Modeling might want to check this out. I have actually spoke with him and he is very nice ,professional and his insight would help you desipher the scams from the reality of the industry. Just make sure you have referrals from an agency or Talent manager .I had  success with my daughter, I found agent through calling reputable photographers. Good Luck 

mummyoftwins92
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:33 PM
What's on your mind today? I just woke up and I'm hungry lol

What make-up brand do you use the most?its called australis (an Australian brand)

What is one of your most loved beauty secrets? I don't really have one
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mummyoftwins92: What's on your mind today? I just woke up and I'm hungry lol What make-up brand do you use the most?its called australis (an Australian brand) What is one of your most loved beauty secrets? I don't really have one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)