Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quite the conundrum

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

Running out of room in my train case. Thinking of purchasing something to help with this storage issue. Of course if I provide myself with more storage for make-up that illiminates my excuse for not buying more. lol

Thinking something like this. Don't be mistaken I dont have enough to fill this up. But it would give me storage for other personal items. 

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Nice
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Good idea. I have a bunch of small cases its a bit of an annoying eyesore. One large one is better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jupiter5
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Is it ikea? How big is it? I like it but I would probably try to personalize it... Maybe add jeweled drawer pulls :)
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Ya I've got one big one. And some stuff I can't fit in it now. Lol

Quoting jellybeanjean: Good idea. I have a bunch of small cases its a bit of an annoying eyesore. One large one is better!
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Yes ikea. I got the idea from a bunch of YouTube videos. A lot of beauty bloggers on YouTube use it. If you go to ikea and look up Alex you'll find it. It's the Alex drawer system or something like that.

Quoting jupiter5: Is it ikea? How big is it? I like it but I would probably try to personalize it... Maybe add jeweled drawer pulls :)
jupiter5
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Sweet I frikken love that place, even more than that I have been eyeing the malm lingerie chest! It's got a morrored flip top too
twinners.mama
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Love that. I wouldn't have enough to fill it either. Don't they come in two depths?? I would get the one with the deeper drawers so I could use it for other stuff too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)