Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do to get rid of... ?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Amy
  • 8 Replies

The fuzzies hairs on your face?

I have some Italian ancestry and am a little on the hairy side.  I get fuzzy hairs on my lower cheeks and my lip and it dirves me INSANE!

Short of shaving or spending hundreds of dollars, what can I do about this?  I've tried waxing and depilatories but they always causes me to break out.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
digdug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Have you ever tried threading? Its popular for eybrows but can also be done elsewhere. I have heard good things about it from clients who do have breakouts from waxing.
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I haven't.  I've watched and it looks painful.

Quoting digdug: Have you ever tried threading? Its popular for eybrows but can also be done elsewhere. I have heard good things about it from clients who do have breakouts from waxing.

kika.fleur
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:03 PM

I'd also try threading. It's quick and it really doesn't hurt that much. I find tweezing much more painful than threading. It's also cheaper than waxing and sugaring, which are your other alternatives.

rosebud727
by Rose on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:15 PM

I also am of Italian ancestory. I have done it all, shave, wax, threading. I like the look of threading best.

jlg12678
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:08 PM

laser hair removal. It's more expensive but they do payment plans. It also hurts like hell but since it's permanent it's worth it.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Waxing
NicoleJudy
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:17 PM

My BFF shaves her face and has done for about 15 years. The hairs don't grow back thicker (that's a myth) and her skin looks amazing from all the exfoliating!

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Idk. Can you just wax the hair's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)