Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Product suggestion for curly hair?

Posted by   + Show Post

My hair is medium length and is natural wavy/curly! It use to curl good but since I has my children it just doesn't do good anymore. I feel like I have tried everything to mKe it look good. I have even bought expensive salon products! It usually looks decent at first but after a while it gets dried out looking and bushy and I look like something from a 80's hair band! Lol! Suggestions?

by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Replies (11-13):
Alyson121
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Oyin Handmade has great products for curly hair. Also Naturally Curly has tons of different products for curly hair. They also have a blog with great info on how to manage curly hair. 

baileyquarters
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:08 PM
After I had kids my hair was so difficult. I've used almost everything at one point. It wasn't in one product, or one line. I had to figure out what method worked best too. Now I have also learned to deal with the mess. I learned a lot on the Naturally curly Curltalk hair boards.
cottonsandy
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Use Marrakesh oil or TIGI bedhead catwalk. My best friend has super curly hair and she's religious in buying these products. She has gorgeous long hair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)