Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dermaroller for stretchmarks

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

Have any of you use the dermaroller for stretchmarks?

If so did it work , how long did it take to show results.

or has anybody had really bad stretchmarks what did you do to minimice the aperiance of them or If they completely got removed

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:09 AM

never tried it. I just googled it though....looks pretty good! 

JodyLane555
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:15 AM
i literally slathered on tons of cocoa butter and vitamin e during both pregnancies and only got a few. not sure if thats why though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Motherbird4
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:16 AM
No cream will work ! Don't waste your money ! Mine are as bad as they get . I have not tried that but I have tried many others . Just accept them they are your battle wounds from yor pregnancy . Ware them like a badge of honor !
jlg12678
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I did the same.  I have no stretch marks on my stomach and just a few on my thighs.

Quoting JodyLane555: i literally slathered on tons of cocoa butter and vitamin e during both pregnancies and only got a few. not sure if thats why though.

ABCMomma0211
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:48 AM

did you try itworks stretch mark cream

Quoting Motherbird4: No cream will work ! Don't waste your money ! Mine are as bad as they get . I have not tried that but I have tried many others . Just accept them they are your battle wounds from yor pregnancy . Ware them like a badge of honor !

ABCMomma0211
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:48 AM

try itworks stretch mark cream...it won't get rid of them, but it'll make them smaller.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:31 AM
I used the mederma cream for stretch marks. It helped to fade them.
Motherbird4
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Yes !!!! Lots ! I spent lots of money !! I ended up getting a tummy tuck but that only removed half . The only thing I have seen work a bit are laser treatments .

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Motherbird4: No cream will work ! Don't waste your money ! Mine are as bad as they get . I have not tried that but I have tried many others . Just accept them they are your battle wounds from yor pregnancy . Ware them like a badge of honor !

Motherbird4
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I actually just tried it works about a month ago . I made my skin super soft but that was it . I spent $100 for 4 treatments . Waste of money !

Quoting Motherbird4: Yes !!!! Lots ! I spent lots of money !! I ended up getting a tummy tuck but that only removed half . The only thing I have seen work a bit are laser treatments .

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:48 AM

actually it's not a waste of money....

did you use it the right way? 

and what did you use? the body wraps, will not help with the stretch marks, and the stretch mark cream is not a 100$

Quoting Motherbird4: I actually just tried it works about a month ago . I made my skin super soft but that was it . I spent $100 for 4 treatments . Waste of money !

Quoting Motherbird4: Yes !!!! Lots ! I spent lots of money !! I ended up getting a tummy tuck but that only removed half . The only thing I have seen work a bit are laser treatments .

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)