Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Have any of you use the dermaroller for stretchmarks?

If so did it work , how long did it take to show results.

or has anybody had really bad stretchmarks what did you do to minimice the aperiance of them or If they completely got removed

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Replies (11-16):
Motherbird4
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I know two people that sell it . They both said the same thing . It can tighten your skin ,but that's about it . The one girl has stretch marks and has used it all ! They are the same . If you have the money to spend go for it . I just don't recamend it . I have also tried strivection . Another waste of money !

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

actually it's not a waste of money....

did you use it the right way? 

and what did you use? the body wraps, will not help with the stretch marks, and the stretch mark cream is not a 100$

Quoting Motherbird4: I actually just tried it works about a month ago . I made my skin super soft but that was it . I spent $100 for 4 treatments . Waste of money !

Quoting Motherbird4: Yes !!!! Lots ! I spent lots of money !! I ended up getting a tummy tuck but that only removed half . The only thing I have seen work a bit are laser treatments .

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

did you try itworks stretch mark cream

Quoting Motherbird4: No cream will work ! Don't waste your money ! Mine are as bad as they get . I have not tried that but I have tried many others . Just accept them they are your battle wounds from yor pregnancy . Ware them like a badge of honor !

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:37 AM

if they don't believe in the product why are they selling it?

Quoting Motherbird4: I know two people that sell it . They both said the same thing . It can tighten your skin ,but that's about it . The one girl has stretch marks and has used it all ! They are the same . If you have the money to spend go for it . I just don't recamend it . I have also tried strivection . Another waste of money !

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

and what did you use? the body wraps, will not help with the stretch marks, and the stretch mark cream is not a 100$

Quoting Motherbird4: I actually just tried it works about a month ago . I made my skin super soft but that was it . I spent $100 for 4 treatments . Waste of money !

Quoting Motherbird4: Yes !!!! Lots ! I spent lots of money !! I ended up getting a tummy tuck but that only removed half . The only thing I have seen work a bit are laser treatments .

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Motherbird4: No cream will work ! Don't waste your money ! Mine are as bad as they get . I have not tried that but I have tried many others . Just accept them they are your battle wounds from yor pregnancy . Ware them like a badge of honor !

CinthiaJA
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:26 AM

i have tried maderma before did not work at all and for it works never heard of it before.

I'm trying to make them smaller at least they do look really ugly they are not purple or red they white. I been pregnant twice and I'm only 21 skinny.

I'm trying the derma roller twice now lets see if I see a diference with in 2 weeks more ill let you guys know and post pictures if it does :) I hope so .

Motherbird4
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:13 AM
I am 31 . My kids are 7 and 9 . They will fade over time . The purple and red will go away . They will still be there but they will turn white .

Quoting CinthiaJA:

i have tried maderma before did not work at all and for it works never heard of it before.

I'm trying to make them smaller at least they do look really ugly they are not purple or red they white. I been pregnant twice and I'm only 21 skinny.

I'm trying the derma roller twice now lets see if I see a diference with in 2 weeks more ill let you guys know and post pictures if it does :) I hope so .

Motherbird4
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM
$$$$$$ people eat these creams up just like diet pills !

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

if they don't believe in the product why are they selling it?

Quoting Motherbird4: I know two people that sell it . They both said the same thing . It can tighten your skin ,but that's about it . The one girl has stretch marks and has used it all ! They are the same . If you have the money to spend go for it . I just don't recamend it . I have also tried strivection . Another waste of money !

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

TearieLeigh
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM

I use bio-oil. I got it at my local grocery store, for like 12 dollars. I put apply it a few times a day and I massage it in real well. I still have bad stretch marks, but they look at a lot better, since I have been using this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)