Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

s/o Nars NARSissist Eye Palette

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM
This is what I asked for for valentines day :) I've never tried nars eyeshadows so I think it's worth the money to try it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Yeah I'm probably going to pick it up in a month or so myself...maybe I can ask for it for Valentines day and get it early! 

I have one duo Nars Eyeshadow, its pretty amazing. Great pigmentation,and it holds well to brushes (and eyes) though not as buttery as UD shadows.

Quoting ae86mommy: This is what I asked for for valentines day :) I've never tried nars eyeshadows so I think it's worth the money to try it :)

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
My laptop died, so I've been saving for an iPad and trying not to buy much. I'll just buy it on his credit card and tell my husband thanks for the valentines day present :)

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Yeah I'm probably going to pick it up in a month or so myself...maybe I can ask for it for Valentines day and get it early! 

I have one duo Nars Eyeshadow, its pretty amazing. Great pigmentation,and it holds well to brushes (and eyes) though not as buttery as UD shadows.

Quoting ae86mommy: This is what I asked for for valentines day :) I've never tried nars eyeshadows so I think it's worth the money to try it :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM

LOL

Quoting ae86mommy: My laptop died, so I've been saving for an iPad and trying not to buy much. I'll just buy it on his credit card and tell my husband thanks for the valentines day present :)

Quoting jellybeanjean:

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Ooooo that's gorgeous!
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 2, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Isn't it?

i literally ache wanting it  hahahahaha 

Quoting twinners.mama: Ooooo that's gorgeous!

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:23 PM
The greys look like they have a hint of blue in them??? I like it!!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Isn't it?

i literally ache wanting it  hahahahaha 

Quoting twinners.mama: Ooooo that's gorgeous!

Apr1l
by Katie on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I heard these aren't as pigmented or nice to apply as their single versions.  Let us know what you think when you get it.

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:40 PM
So pretty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN